Monday, July 20, 2009

birfday girlette

i have come to a conclusion that this year may just have been the BEST birthday I have had in my short 17 years on planet earth.

my 13th of july started with my sir brenley by my side, and the unwrapping of presents (this year i had requested mother-ann to not be lazy and to wrap my presents; to not just put them in a birthday bag. i quite enjoy being savage and ripping the pretty paper to find, gold?) where i got my bigggg warm british coat, uggys, nail polish, chocolate, incense and hippy things, jewellery and like every year...knickers and jammies.

i then retrieved leona, my best friend who moved up to the big city. we spent the afternoon sipping tea and reminising over our innocent and young days of being 13...bullshitting. we went into wollongong and ate cold rock omnom.

that night i went out to dinner and got fat with chinese with 20 or so of my beautiful friends. the manager was a grumpy bloke. later, broke my ankles in high heels travelling to mcdonalds for calories of desert.


my main men. <3!


fried icecream...cake? all eyes on me, and sing it. HAAAAAAAAAPPPYy BBBBBiiRRRFF...


i have always done things to difficult way. go around the table? no. i go under the table.

what i saw. everybodies knickers.


what everybody else saw. my knickers.
photo courtesy of kirsty stewart.
i guess that makes it even?

i spent the rest of the week having a four day bang with leona in sydney. to be continued...

p.s: i dyed my hair. red. to feel closer to ron. ron weasley.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahaha love the P.S.

    Glad you had a good birthday.

    ReplyDelete